Mike graduated from Clemson University in 1988, and from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University in 1996.
At Floyd, Hunter, we strive to provide you with the highest level of professionalism.
Taking The Time To Get To Know You
While in law school, Mike served as Chief Judge of Cumberland’s Trial Advocacy Board and was inducted into The Order of Barristers in recognition of his advocacy skills and academic achievement. Prior to joining Floyd, Hunter, Kies & White, P.C., Mike was a managing partner in a large statewide law firm, with an extensive litigation practice. Mike has tried dozens of jury trials all over the state of Alabama. Mike now concentrates his entire practice on representing individuals in personal injury and wrongful death cases, fighting to ensure his clients obtain the results they deserve.
- Clemson University
- Cumberland School of Law at Samford University
Awards & Membership
- Admitted, Alabama State Bar
- United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- United States Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Member, Lawyers of Distinction
- Awarded, Americas Top 100 High Stakes Litigators 2017-2018
Call Floyd Hunter for your Free Legal Consultation at 334-213-9420, or fill out the Free Consultation Form below.