Commercial Vehicle ACCIDENTS
Accidents involving commercial vehicles are very serious. Due to commercial vehicles being large and heavy, they are unable to react quickly and therefore tend to cause major damage to passenger vehicles and anyone inside.
- On average, the cost of a commercial truck accident is $59,150.
- 98% of the accidents involving semi’s result in fatalities.
It is important that you are represented if you are in an accident involving these large vehicles because 75% are caused by drivers of other smaller vehicles. Call the commercial vehicle accident attorneys at Floyd Hunter Injury Law immediately so you are protected from the beginning of the claim process until it’s resolution.
Here are a few things to remember if you are involved in a commercial vehicle accident:
- Report the accident to the police and your insurance company immediately. Provide only the basic details. Keep copies of these reports for yourself as well.
- Do not admit fault. Fault can be a complicated issue determined later in the process.
- If needed, seek medical attention immediately.
- Do not submit any written statements until speaking with your attorney.